Friday, July 6, 2018

Goodbye ASL and Tech Comm, Hello Poetry and Sociology

Hello! Today is the last day of the first session of the semester. Yesterday should have been the last day, but surprise! Professors are sadists. Today, we are finishing up an "employment outlook report" in which we have to do extensive research on our career of choice (ouch for the undecided majors) and write a report about it. This is a group project. Why is this a group project? I could not tell you. So, four people in a group with different ambitions: Tech writing, Author (Me!), surgeon (the dumb one), and the car salesman (the smart one). We all have to research our jobs, and then shove all that research together so it makes sense. Guess how many days we had to do this? Four! :)
Right now, I am in a group chat with my team members trying to collaborate just how to format this while we are not together. Thank god for docs. However, the dumb girl in my group, who wants to be surgeon, cannot seem to figure things out. She doesn't know how to change a graph. Come on, it's not brain surgery. Right? Because she want to be a surgeon? Hah.
Don't get me wrong, I've tried to show her how, I'm not a bitch to her all the time. But when I can't help her with something, I just tell her to ask the lab staff. Does she? No. She just whines. Thus, she got a 67 from me on the team evaluation. Suck it.
Next session starts on Monday and it will consist of poetry and sociology, the unspoken money makers of America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment