Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I Don't Care About Your Cat

Hi all! So my last post made my father uncomfortable. I can't sort out why that is. It couldn't possibly be all the penis talk. But, to be fair, I did also talk about school. I think that's a bit redeeming. Anyway, I haven't posted in awhile. Not that it matters, I only have one reader I think, and it's my dad. 
ANYWAY, here's what happened today: I got up, went to school, went to my boyfriend's, took the dogs for a walk, got caught in the rain, went to the mall, spent money I didn't have, now I'm back home doing this to practice writing for an audience (hey Dad!). 
So school has been great. I've actually made some friends. I don't really plan on seeing them outside of school, but maybe it'll happen. For right now, they're good distractions from whatever my professor happens to be teaching at that moment. You know? That moment when some other student thinks what they have to say is more important than what the professor is saying? Today it was, "Hey, look at these pictures of my cat that I took on portrait mode." 
I'm not saying I dislike these people. They are nice and I get along with them whenever we do have a second to chat, but I am genuinely trying to achieve an A in a class where the professor straight up told us that her average is a B. We are halfway through this semester, and I am making an 89. *eye twitch*  

0 comments:

Post a Comment