Friday, August 17, 2018

HELP

Stressful day today. As you know, I am a poor college student living off peasant wages, and today I realized I need to come up with a substantial amount of money to pay for school, next months rent (at new apartment), pet deposit, and apparently a fine issued by apartment management because my dog "attacked" someone. My dog has never attacked anyone. She barks a lot, and greets strangers with much enthusiasm, but never attacks. I was not there for this event. My future new roommate was walking her without a leash. If anyone knows my dog they know to either A. use a leash so she doesn't run up to strangers, or B. make sure the coast is clear of anyone if you want to walk with her off-leash. They did not do this, now I must pay for it.
I don't know if I ever mentioned that I live in a literal shit hole. Every weekend there are hoodlums causing mayhem at the bar across the street and the cops always show up. I've heard gunshots, street fights, you name it. Someone even tried to break in to my apartment once. The inside of my apartment is not much better. I live with 2 dogs and 4 cats. I'm allergic to cats, and my roommate's dog enjoys shitting on my couch. So that's my life. I'm eager to move to this new place, I am not eager to pay a whole new set of deposits and fees. I wasn't expecting to pay these things, but here I am, going to Coinstar, and selling my clothes at Plato's Closet. Because that's how desperate I am. 

Please, do not take this post as looking for your sympathies or your pity. I am merely venting, and am sure all will work itself out in the end. Good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment