Thursday, August 9, 2018

Guess Who Has a Social Life?

Hey everyone! A lot has happened since my last post. I've actually gone out with friends every weekend for the past 2 weeks and I'm going out again tomorrow. AND I've made new friends. AND I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in a year. I went with my boyfriend, and we worked on our legs. So naturally, I'm in a lot of pain.
It all started when my best friend of 18 years asked me to go out to a bar with her a couple weeks ago. I hadn't seen this friend in over a year, so I was very excited to say the least. A couple nights after that we went out again because an old friend from high school (wow, that's weird to say) DJs at a local bar. So, whilst at this bar, we run into A LOT of people from high school. Normally, this would be an awkward experience, but there's something different about running in to someone at a bar rather than at Walmart or something. Could be that everyone's drunk. Anywho, we ran in to these two girls who I was kind of friends with in high school but not really. Nonetheless, we were all very excited to see each other, and ended up spending the whole night together and having a grand ol' time. I bet you're wondering, "When will this go wrong, Addison?" well, I will tell you.
Later that night, at 2 am, when all the bars are closing, I'm looking around for my best friend who I had come with that night, and who was also my ride home. I couldn't find her anywhere, but I also knew that she had a met a semi-attractive guy that night. Ah, Yes, I thought to myself, I have been ditched for a guy (Whose name I won't reveal but it's a character from Pokemon). So, I call my friend, and turns out she has gone to his apartment. Normally, I'd be mad, but I was with friends, and if I were alone she wouldn't have left me, so I let it slide. I did, however, have to get a ride from one of the girls from high school and was crammed in the backseat with 3 guys whom I had never met before.
Fast forward to me entering this guy's apartment, and I'm relieved because there was no evidence of non-consensual sex and they are just watching Rooster Teeth. We ended up sobering up there, and she drove me home. The end.

I know I look the same in this as I do in my avatar photo. I promise I have different clothes and hairstyles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment