Thursday, May 31, 2018

Yay for College and Part Time Jobs!

The summer semester starts next Monday, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Last fall I didn't take any classes, and last spring I only took one class that I hardly had to go to because attendance wasn't mandatory and everything I needed to pass the exams was on blackboard. So, it's been awhile since I've actually been to school. I'm kind of excited. I feel like a lazy bum when I'm not doing anything substantial with my time, so school helps with that. It's also just nice to get further in my degree, even if I am scared for life after graduation.
This summer I'm taking 4 classes. Those classes are: technical writing, sociology (a class focused on mental health), ASL 3, and a poetry class. Out of all of them, I'd say ASL is the one I'm most nervous for. It's been over a year since my last ASL class, so I've forgotten some things. But I'm sure it'll be okay. Luckily, the summer semester is much shorter. It's split up into two "minimesters" that only last about a month each, so it will go by fast. It will be a nice way to get me back into the swing of things.
Oh, so here's some shit. So I work at Pizza Hut, right? I'm a delivery driver. This week, my boss decides to give me ONE SHIFT. 6.5 hours for the WHOLE WEEK. Pretty angry about this, I texted her, and am like, dude wtf? (Except it came out more like, "hey....just curious, why am I only working one day this week?") So she tells me, "Oh, well I was in a hurry when I was making the schedule, but I'll give you more hours next week." WELL A LOT OF GOOD THAT DOES ME JENNIFER. Here's to a productive week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment