Monday, October 22, 2018

Moving Day!

I'm moving into my first house today! I wouldn't be nearly as excited if I didn't have two dogs. Also, no more sharing a wall with strangers who have sex very loudly. We were able to find a lovely woman to take over our lease since it doesn't end til March, so everything is working out wonderfully.
In some other news, school is going well. All A's so far. I've been thinking of posting a nonfiction essay on here once a week, so I might start doing that on Thursdays. Might.
For my technical writing class, I had to put together a survey asking various questions about pies, desserts, and a pie distributor named Queen Bee Pie Shop (which is currently not in business). If you would like to help my grade, you can take the survey HERE
The deadline to take the survey is this Friday, October 26th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment