Friday, October 5, 2018

Let's Get Ready to Ramble

It's that time of the semester. Time to build my schedule for the next semester. Today, I went and spoke with my academic adviser to figure out what classes are left for me to graduate. After this semester, I will have 27 hours left. At three hours a class, 4-5 classes a semester, I will be able to finish college by the end of next summer.
Apparently, even though I'll be finishing my hours in the summer, I can still participate in the May graduation ceremony. I am so excited about this, because it means I can walk with my class.
This past year has been a mess. I only took one class the ENTIRE year, and that completely threw me off balance. But, I got back on track with summer classes, and now I'm back at school full time. I had come to terms about not being able to graduate when I initially intended to, but now I feel so much better.
In other news, I'm moving--again! My best friend, whom I've lived with before, and have mentioned in a previous post, has procured a lovely five-bedroom house. My boyfriend and I will hopefully be moved in by the end of the month. Our current roommates don't know yet... oops.
In OTHER news, I have decided to completely take out the introduction to my book. I've read it, and edited it, over and over again. No matter what I do, I don't like it, and it doesn't need to be there. I have yet to get past the first three chapters, but I still plan on finishing it. Hopefully by the time I'm 30.
That was a joke. I want to finish it by the end of next year...maybe...hopefully...

0 comments:

Post a Comment